The Wedge

7:04:00 PM





Shirt: The Limited | Skirt: JCrew (old) | Denim Jacket: jcpenney (old, similar here and here) | Sneakers: Target | Jewelry: Jewel Mint, Michael Kors, F21

Another day...another pair of awesome sneakers! I'm telling you, the wedge sneaker is the best thing ever. Comfort...style...all in one. So since I loved my tan versions so much (shown here), I went out and got a pair in black as well. Girl's gotta have options. :)

But seriously, it is ok to buy something in multiple colors especially if it is a basic. i.e. solid t-shirts, woven shirts, denim. Finding something that fits well is always hard for me, so when I do find something great, I like to pick up multiples. Basic items hardly go out of style, and they are great for mixing and layering. I'm glad it is finally Friday...ready to relax. Hope you have a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook