Pattern Play

4:59:00 PM





Dress: Urban Outfitters (old) | Shirt: Zara | Leggings: F21 (old, similar here) | Shoes: Target (old, similar here and here) | Clutch: Aldo (old similar here and here) | Jewelry: Michael Kors and Jewel Mint

Today I tried to do a little pattern mixing. It is probably not an outfit most would wear, but I like to change up how I wear my clothes from time to time. Stripes in all colors and sizes are really popular this year. The blue nautical stripe top I am wearing is something you should incorporate into your wardrobe. This shirt can be worn casually with jeans, tucked into a pencil skirt for a great work outfit, or use it as a layering piece once the weather gets colder. It is extremely versatile and comfortable.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook