Reading Corner

6:04:00 PM


Since reading is one of my favorite things to do, I am going to try and post an update on what I am reading each week. Hopefully this will give you ideas on what to read or even inspire you to start reading. Last time I posted about Frozen Heat by Richard Castle. (see here) I finished it late last week, and it truly was a quick and entertaining read. For those of you who like murder mystery books, this series is a must read. The characters are loveable and the plot will keep you turning the pages for more. I would give it 5 stars!


This week I started reading The Innocents by Francesca Segal. I love getting recommendations from other readers, and this is a book a friend from work lent me. Stay tuned to see how it rates!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook