Sporty Chic

9:31:00 PM





Dress: JCrew (old, similar here) | Cardigan: Gap (old, similar here) | Necklace: Target | Belt: JCrew (old, similar here) | Shoes: Steve Madden

I"m usually a creature of habit and stick to heels everyday...especially for work. Heels can help make your legs seem slimmer, and honestly I just like to appear taller than I am. But sometimes my feet kill by the end of the week, and I am ready for something comfortable and relaxing. Wedge kicks are a great way to get the height and the comfort. I had been eyeing a few pairs from Isabel Marant and Ash for years, but honestly, the price was way out of my price range. When I saw these Steve Madden options this spring, I knew I had to make them mine. Don't feel like because they are a sneaker that you have to wear them casually. I love to dress them up as shown above just as much as wearing them with shorts and a top. Be daring and adventurous with what you wear!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook