Spikes & Leather

9:14:00 PM






Top: Vegan Leather Peplum (Tinley Road) | Skirt: JCrew (old but similar here and here) | Shoes: Steve Madden

Anything that seems special and has interesting details has really caught my eye so far this season. This vegan leather peplum top was something I searched endlessly for, and I was excited when I finally found one that I loved and could afford. I love this piece because it pulls together two major trends; leather and peplum. It can also be worn day-to-night which is great for after work activities. The spiked shoes were also something that I was crushing on for months. They are a little over the top, but I love how they make any outfit pop. What interesting pieces will you be adding to your wardrobe this season?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook