Nautical Inspiration

6:42:00 PM






Shirt: JCrew (old) | Skirt: JCrew (old) | Belt: Target (old) | Shoes: Steve Madden (old) | Jewelry: Jewel Mint, The Limited, Kenneth Cole watch

I can't believe that September is almost over! This weekend started our Oktoberfest activities, and my husband and I spent Saturday at the festival with some friends. It was great catching up and watching all the people dressed up in their finest Oktoberfest gear. I have to say my favorite thing from the event is the apple strudel. This vendor seriously makes the best strudel I have ever had, and I look forward to it every year. YUM! Unfortunately the weather here is still pretty warm, so I am trying to re-imagine my wardrobe and try not to purchase all the fun fall clothes. In case you hadn't noticed, I am obsessed with stripes and love to pair them with everything. I pulled together this nautical inspired look using yellow as my pop of color. This too can be a very transitional outfit...pair it with boots and layer with a jacket. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as well!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook