Monday, Monday

7:00:00 PM





Shirt: H&M (old) | Jeans: Kohl's | Shoes: Nine West | Necklace: Target

Today I definitely had the case of the Mondays. I woke up uninspired this morning and could not decide what to wear. For times like these, it is always good to have key accessories in your closet. The collar necklace is another rising trend. You will see a wide range of options out in the marketplace whether it is more chain detail similar to what I am wearing or a true collar version. It is one of my favorite purchases so far, and it is easy to pile on top of a solid shirt to add interest. And then of course the leopard shoes. I know I have already talked about these in a previous post, but they truly add a spark to any outfit.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm wearing my shoes today with my eggplant pants =) Love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook