Tale of One Jumpsuit

7:55:00 PM

Sometimes I find it really hard to find a good work/life balance. On those rare occasions where I can get together with the girls after work, I don't want to look like I just stepped out of a business meeting. Dressing from day to night can be as simple as tweaking your outfit, changing your jewelry or adding a great lipstick color. The best way to achieve this is to begin your outfit with a basic piece like a fun dress or jumpsuit. Both are easy pieces to transform with accessories. Check out how I created my day to night look. How will you make your transformation?


Day Look


Night Look


Jumpsuit: American Rag (old) | Cardigan: JCrew (old) | Belt: Gap | Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target | Jewelry: Madewell, Zara

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook