Fall Preview

1:00:00 PM


Top: Halogen | Jeans: KUT from the Kloth | Shoes: Nine West (old) | Bag: Steven by Steve Madden (old) | Jewelry: JCrew, JewelMint, F21

Every year Nordstrom has a great Fall Preview Sale that I mark on my calendar to attend. This year my sister decided to come visit so we could go together and help each other pick out key pieces to wear now into the fall. It was so much fun and we came out of there with some wonderful options. One key piece that we both have been avidly looking for is the boyfriend jean. This fit has been around for awhile, but I could never find one that worked for my shape at the price point I was willing to pay. These have stretch in them and really fit in all the right places. My sister and I both purchased a pair and can't stop talking about how great they are. If you haven't checked out the sale yet, better step to it this week before it ends on the 5th!

Also, check out my sister's blog to see what items she is raving about. She is a mother of three, an artist, and a Rodan+Fields consultant, so her blog has great ideas for recipes that her family enjoys, DIY projects for crafts and the home, all while staying on a budget. And of course Rodan+Fields is amazing face product that everyone should check out. My sister can give you all the details, check out her site and contact her for more information.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook