Reading Corner

1:00:00 PM


It has definitely been awhile since I've posted about my latest reading obsessions, so now it is time for some catch-up. I have a weird interest in anything WWII related; memoirs, non-fiction, and even fiction loosely based on real events. In the summer, I like quick, fun, quirky books that maintain my interest while enjoying the wonderful weather. The following series wonderfully combines both of those. The Maggie Hope mystery series written by Susan Elia Macneal is based on a British woman spy who infiltrates Nazi Germany during WWII. There are currently three books in the series, and it follows Maggie's life as she becomes a spy, balances her personal and work life, and completes her task at hand. In my opinion, it is a grown up Nancy Drew type of series. So if you like a little mystery mixed with history, you should check this series out. I am eagerly anticipating the next installment!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook