Beauty Essentials

1:00:00 PM

During the summer I like to get my beauty regimen pretty simple. Check out some of my recent finds that I can't live without.

1. Garrett Markenson Milk Anti-Frizz Cream - Seriously the best hair product that my hair stylist introduced me to. It works wonders in the Texas humidity, can by applied to damp or dry hair, doesn't leave a oily residue. Bonus: It has the most amazing scent!

2. Benefit Watt's Up - This highlighter works wonders on the face and is easy to apply. Sometimes if I want a great beach look, I just apply this to my eye-lids to give a true natural look. Can also be used on cheeks.



3. Benefit They're Real Mascara - When I first saw this mascara, I was skeptical about if it would work. I actually received it as a sample and decided to try it out. It really does lengthen your eyelashes to extraordinary lengths. I'm sold!

4. Boscia Cool Blue Calming Mask - Whenever you are having a stressful day, this mask will surely calm you down. It has this amazing cool feeling similar to menthol as it sets on your face. And it makes your skin feel super soft afterward. 


 5. Rodan + Fields Dermatologists - So not many people of heard of this product from Rodan+Fields. They have different regimens for every skin need; anti-age, soothe, unblemish, etc. My sister recently starting selling it, and I tried the unblemish for a week. SOLD! I saw results within two days and my face has never looked better. Looking forward to receiving my own set soon. If you are interested, email my sister and she will be glad to assist you; aprilbryan.myrandf.com

6. True Blue Spa Cracked Heel Treatment - Okay, so this is the skin issue that no one likes to talk about. After being a dancer for over 20 years mixed with my family genetics, my feet drew the short end of the stick. I recently discovered this heel treatment and it really does work wonders. After a week (Yes, my feet are that bad) I could see the results and now I am not embarrassed to play footsie with my husband at night. :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook