Workin It

8:08:00 PM





Shirt: Gap | Skirt: JCrew (old, similar here) | Shoes: Steve Madden (old) | Watch: Michael Kors (gifted)

Another lovely Monday has come and gone. Even though my office has moved to casual days everyday, I still like to dress up. I just feel more put together and ready to tackle the day when I have put effort into how I dress in the morning. Pencil skirts are my go-to look when I want to look professional. Solid skirts are definitely easy and should be apart of your assortment, but a great print can make any outfit look personalized and special. When wearing a print, I usually try to spice it up a bit and go with a more daring look. Today I stuck with the true preppy look by pairing my skirt with an oxford shirt. Oxford shirts are a great staple to have in your wardrobe. I got this cozy one at Gap and love the added details with the polka dots. It's interesting but not over the top.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook