Sweet & Sassy

7:40:00 PM







Sweater: JCrew | Leather Skirt: Halogen (similar here) | Shoes: Nine West (old, similar here) | Jewelry: JCrew, Givenchy, Kenneth Cole watch

Another wonderful winter day! I'm so excited that I can finally pull out some of my fall wardrobe. I bought this sweater on clearance and love the contrast peter pan collar. I thought this was another great way to wear a brooch as well by attaching it to the collar in a semi-bow tie fashion. Leather is a huge trend for fall. You will find it in all types of silhouettes...from pants to tees. For me, a simple pencil skirt was the way to go. I can dress it up or down depending on what event I am wearing it to. And the pencil silhouette is still a wearable option for work.

On a side note, thanks to everyone who voted for me on the Gap/WhoWhatWear event. I won one of the prizes for my outfit. So excited! Hope everyone has a great week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook