Turtleneck

8:00:00 AM



Sweater: JCrew (old, similar here) | Dress: Express | Tights: DKNY | Boots: Steve Madden | Jewelry: JCrew | Bag: Steven by Steve Madden

The one thing I hate about this colder winter is trying to stay warm. The office I work at doesn't really provide heat, so some days it can be bitter cold even indoors. I typically loath the turtleneck simply because I don't like the strangling feeling it provides around my neck. So the real question is why do I own them at all? Somewhere in my mind they seem like a winter necessity, and therefore a few have trickled in here and there. So in my attempt to change it up a little, work with what I currently have, and ultimately not freeze to death; the turtleneck surfaced.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook