Reading Corner: The Night Circus

9:00:00 AM


Book: The Night Circus
Author: Erin Morgenstern
Rating: 5 out of 5


This is one of the most beautifully imaginative books I have read in a long time. I could not put it down. And it is actually kind of funny that for months I have been picking it up at the bookstore and then deciding on another book instead. Shame on me! The Night Circus is obviously about a circus, but one that is more imaginative then you or I could dream up, entwined with a love story and a treacherous game with no rules that could destroy the two key players but also the circus in its entirety. It is a fresh approach to the magic world and a book you will remember always, so check it out. 

Don't worry sis, I'll save this one for you as well. :) 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook