Poolside

12:12:00 PM








Swimsuit: Target | Crochet Pants: Target (similar options here and here)

I was asked awhile ago about my summer style for the pool or beach, and I posted about my inspiration here. Typically I wear a bikini swimsuit as I like to keep the tan lines minimal, but for the past two seasons the one piece swimsuit has been making a come back with great updates to the silhouette. My favorite options come from Mara Hoffman, but those are not the most affordable. I have found that Target seems to keep on the trends in regards to swim wear for a much more wallet friendly price. This swimsuit felt very similar to my coveted Mara Hoffman inspiration, so I was happy to snag it up.

Another thing I like is the unconventional cover up. Crochet looks are a fun and interesting way to cover up this season; whether through pants, shorts, or dress combinations. If you are at the beach, I would recommend finding something that isn't as sheer or short that would make a good transition to a restaurant for mid-day snacks. Maybe a floaty maxi dress.

And then of course you can't go to the pool or beach without a tote bag for your towel, sunscreen, and reading material. I am a little obsessed with this Old Navy version with its nautical inspiration. The rope detail completely makes the bag.

Summer relaxation awaits!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love it! I typically go two piece as well but I do like the look of this. I saw some of these at Target the other day. My only worry is tan lines too. I really think this would give me some really funky tan lines but thank you for some swimwear ideas! - Amy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook