3-0

10:22:00 PM













Look 1 -  Top: Cotton On | Skirt: NastyGal | Heels: Zara | Jewelry: Madewell
Look 2 - Dress: Lorick (old) | Heels: Zara | Jewelry: Kendra Scott, Madewell | Clutch: Nine West

Late post today with pictures from my day celebrating the big 3-0. It was a great day spending time with myself and my family. I was joking with my dad on the phone this morning that now I am 30 I need to start acting like an adult. Afterall, he was my age when he was welcoming me into the world (the last of 3).
But as a reality check I spent the day reflecting on what I want for my life.
- I want a full family with kids. (Shocking thought for those that know me)
- I want to give back to my community and those around me.
- I want to connect more with my friends that I have lost track of over the past few years.
- Realized that even through the hardship my husband and I have faced over the past 3.5 years, we are lucky. We have a roof over our head and food on the table every night. We have great family and friends surrounding us. It isn't where we thought we would be at this point, but we are truly blessed. Not everyone has this.
- And of course I want to see the world. This will be a struggle, but I am determined to make it happen.
I am ready to say goodbye to my 20s and welcome the next chapter in my life and hopefully it can be fuller and richer than my expectations.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook