Trails

6:02:00 PM




Top: Urban Outfitters (old) | Shorts: A&F (old) | Sandals: GoJane | Sunglasses: Target

Happy Sunday! My husband and I took advantage of the small window of nice weather today and took our dogs to a new park. The park turned out to be spacious with large trees, a creek, a playground for children, frisbee golf and a long walking trail. The tall trees and fresh green grass were beautiful. Definitely a place I can see visiting on a regular basis to get some outdoor exercise or even picnic with friends and family.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I was tipped to this blog from a friend a couple of months ago. I always like your advise and suggestions. Since beach season is upon us, did you have any advise or tips on that? I really never know how to change things up. I've had the same suits for a while now, probably time for an update to my selection. - Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy - Thanks so much for reading my blog! I haven't thought about beach season yet because the weather has been crazy. However, there are so many great options this season to update your beach look. Check back tomorrow for some quick inspiration, and I'll pull together some looks for future posts. Best Wishes - Abby

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook