Lucky Saturday

5:40:00 PM





Faux Leather Tank: ASTR (old, similar here and here) | Jacket: Lark | Shorts: F21 (old) | Tights: Hue | Bag: Steven by Steve Madden

Today was probably the luckiest day I have had so far this year. Let's run it down for you....
- One of my favorite barre studios was having free classes today. I am all about the free class.
- During the class they gave away free 30 minute massages. Much needed and thank you.
- Went to check out Courtney Kerr at a Macy's fashion show this afternoon. Needed something entertaining to do, and ended up winning a $50 gift card for my instagram post of the event. Yay!
- With my new gift card in tow, I managed to pick up a major steal on the clearance rack which I will be sharing later this week. :)

Me with Courtney Kerr

Hope everyone is also having a wonderful Saturday!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook