DIY: Christmas Wreath

8:00:00 AM

One of my favorite things about the holidays are the amazing decorations; inside and outside. Each year I try to add something new to my house decorations, therefore, I'm not spending a ton of money at once. Pottery Barn has the best decoration ideas, and I have always been inspired by the below wreath ensemble. Instead of raking out the dough, wreaths can be a simple DIY project. All it takes are a few tools and your imagination.


Need:
Wreath
Small festive bobbles for decoration
Hot Glue Gun
Velvet Ribbon for hanging
** I purchased all of my items at Hobby Lobby for 50% off. :) 

   

How To:
1. Fluff the wreath so it is full of volume.
2. Place your decorations throughout the wreath.
3. Glue decorations to hold.
4. Hang the wreath. 


And my end result...was really happy about how it turned out. I wanted something simple and easy to highlight our bay windows since we still have not purchased curtains. Now to finish off the rest of the house!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook