Lady Luck

6:28:00 PM




Dress: Diane von Furstenberg (old) | Jewelry: JewelMint | Shoes: Zara (old, similar here) | Clutch: Nine West (old)

So Saturday was baby shower day, and what better excuse to play dress up! For any special event, DVF is my go-to designer. The prints are amazing and timeless and the fabrics are top notch. If you don't have something DVF in your closet...I urge you to invest. You won't regret it!
On to the shower...I must say that this was probably the most fun I have had at a shower. Between the small talk and awkwardness during gift opening, showers just really aren't my thing. However, the lovely hostesses put together some great activities to keep everyone involved. My favorite was the bingo game they created based on the gift registry. Each game card was different and the descriptions were very specific, so it made it enthralling to play. Definitely a must for anyone planning a baby shower!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook