DIY: Crostini

10:00:00 AM

Some how snack time for me always ends up being snack time for my two favorite furry friends. One of my favorite treats to make is what I like to call a crostini. Super easy to make and has just enough sweetness to satisfy my sweet tooth. Items you'll need:

French Bread
Honey
Brie
Apple

Slice up the bread into small slices
Bake in the oven until slightly toasted
Spread on honey and Brie
Top with a sliced apple

While I am prepping, you can see the eager looks on my dogs faces. They are so patient.  :) 
ingredients


HUNGRY FACES


Final product with two happy faces after they have had their apple slices! Of course, you can present them better if you have an inner chef. I unfortunately have not mastered that art...one day.


YUM!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook