Spring Attitude

1:00:00 PM




Cardigan: Madewell | Blouse: Joie | Shorts: F21 | Socks: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Steve Madden | Clutch: Nine West

In case you haven't noticed, I am ready for spring to be here. We continue to have pockets of warm weather which makes me want to wear tons of bright color. Taking a little risk and mixing patterns with this outfit...but making sure to stay within a color family. I'm loving the high waist short right now. F21 has a ton of great options, but the "sailor" aspect of this particular style had my heart from first sight. Since it is still technically winter in most states, I added these great thigh high socks. I know the look isn't for everyone. My husband wasn't particularly over the moon for them, but always remember to dress for yourself. Anyone who knows me, knows that I can dress outside of the box on occasion. Do it with confidence! You never know who you may inspire. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook