Nail Art

1:00:00 PM

Accessories for an outfit usually revolve around shoes, handbags, jewelry. But people generally forget about the art of the perfect nail polish. Nail art has been a major trend this past year and keeps growing. I love utilizing trends from the runway and incorporating it into a fun nail design. And some brands are giving you great designs and embellishments through the sticker craze. WhoWhatWear did a great piece on nail stickers this week.


I actually have the L'Oreal version mentioned above on my nails this week, which makes this a perfect story. This is the first time that I have tried the L'Oreal version, and I have to say that it isn't my favorite. I've only had the stickers on for a day, and they have already started to peel off. The concept is great because I love the jeweled look, but they definitely need to adhere better.
  

Now this is not my first foray into nail stickers, I have been an avid fan of the Sally Hansen versions. They are really easy to apply, last for at least two weeks, and have a smart price-point. New artwork is created each season, similar to a new color palette of nail color, but they do keep some of the key basics around season to season. See below for some of my favorites I've tried out. If you're worried about creating your own nail art, these are definitely something you should try out.

Love Letter

Kitty Kitty

Mod About You

All A Flutter

Star Quality


 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook