Utility

6:03:00 PM




Utility Jacket: Old Navy (old, great option) | Shirt: Madewell | Jeans: Gap | Sneakers: Target | Jewelry: Madewell

The utility jacket is a very universal piece. It can be worn super casual or even as an interesting element for a more dressed-up look. Plus, it never really goes out of style so you can spend a little more to get some fun features. Mine, however, is ridiculously old...not loving the pink trim so much. :)

Saturday could not come soon enough, and I was glad to spend time with my family. My husband and I decided we needed to get our workout routine back in gear, so we started the day by walking our dogs and then heading to the gym. I of course brought out my favorite sneakers for afternoon errands.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook