Blazer Love

1:00:00 PM




Blazer: Zara | Turtleneck: Mossimo | Jeans: Madewell | Boots: Andiamo | Jewelry: JewelMint, Madewell | Bag: Steven by Steve Madden

I've been pushing myself to invest in more layering pieces, especially blazers. Most people who know me know that I am a cardigan girl through and through. So it has been hard to break those chains. This blazer is very out-there with the crazy print, but I loved it at first sight. It can be worn as a focus piece by playing down the rest of the outfit in basic black. I've also pulled it together with other prints to make a fun mixed-print look. The best thing about the blazer is the tuxedo trim...very of-the-moment. When shopping, look for interesting tuxedo styled blazers or pants to update your look.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook