Things I'm Craving...

7:37:00 PM

Every once in awhile I come across a brand that is just doing everything right for me. Currently I have been obsessing over Madewell. They have some fantastic playful prints, colorations, and designs that make my heart swoon. Check out some of my favorites...

Pleated Sheer-Sleeve Dress | Love the perfect shade of ballet pink and the womanly cut.

Dot Shiftdress | The dotted sheer fabric placements really make this dress.

Dotted Tux Shirt

Fair Isle Sweater w/ Sequin Skirt | Love this overall look...great combo.

City Storyteller Scarf | They have a few different styles of these. Fun and whimsical.

What the above scarf looks like opened up.

aberdeen boot | Great menswear inspired look to dress up and down.

Mara Hoffman cut-out one piece | Never have I ever been more excited about a one piece swimsuit. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook