Sunday Fun-day

6:17:00 PM




Sweater: Loft (old) | Tee: Madewell (old, similar here) | Coated Jeans: Express (old, similar here) | Heels: Cosmopolitan | Jewelry: Madewell, JewelMint

Even though it is starting to look like Christmas outside with all the fun decorations, it definitely doesn't feel like it when it is 70 degrees out. Regardless, it was still a beautiful day today to be out running errands. Christmas is just a little over a week away, and I still have a few people on my list to purchase gifts for.

I still like to dress it up a bit when running errands...a girl can do a lot in heels. :) This loft sweater was a favorite end-of-season purchase last year. I love the dolman sleeve...makes it amazingly comfortable and easy to utilize as a layering piece.

I know I have been off the grid for awhile. December is always a busy month with all the family birthday/holiday events. My sister turned 30 last week, so we took a trip to New Orleans to celebrate. The city was amazing...lots of great history there but more to come later. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook