Girl's Day

7:58:00 PM




Denim Shirt: Urban Outfitters | Sweater: Banana Republic | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Cosmopolitan | Jewelry: JewelMint and Madewell

I am so excited that Christmas is around the corner. The fair isle sweater always put me in the mood for the holidays.
Today was my first day of vacation, and I decided to have a girl's afternoon with a few of my girlfriends. We all work together and actually started at our company at the same time. It is great to find kindred spirits and be able to stick it out together.



Three of my besties...the holidays are all about making time to celebrate with friends and family. I love these girls to pieces and I am so glad to have them in my life. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook