Palette Cleanse

6:41:00 PM






Sweater: JCrew | Pants: Zara (old, similar here) | Sandals: Zara | Clutch: Nine West | Jewelry: Kendra Scott ring

It has been a palette cleanse for our house this past week. We finally gave in and bought a much needed new mattress, and decided to upgrade to a king since we typically sleep four (2 humans, 2 boxer dogs). So with that comes a need for all new bed linens. A process I have a love-hate relationship with...always excited to redesign but loath that I can't find what I want on a budget.

In the spirit of starting fresh, my clothing mimics my attitude with a neutral palette cleanse.

P.S. Larger bed doesn't mean more space. My terrible two still like to snuggle me right off the bed. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook