Casual Comfort

2:57:00 PM





Shirt: F21 | Jeans: Madewell | Shoes: ShoeMint | Jewelry: Zara, Madewell

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week, and I need to get some Christmas shopping done ASAP! Since my family has grown quite a bit over the years, we started to draw names for Christmas presents. It is a wonderful idea for those on a budget. Unfortunately Thanksgiving is the only holiday we will all be together this year, so we are exchanging then versus paying to ship later. Whatever you can do to save some money, right?
When shopping, I like to be comfortable but still want to look like a made an effort. My favorite key item to wear are flats...keeps my feet happy and makes it easier to bob and weave through crazy mall traffic. There are so many great ways to upgrade your style through flats this season. I personally love the loafer trend! Make sure to check them out and maybe add to your holiday wish list. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook