Collaborations

6:00:00 AM









Dress: Banana Republic x Olivia Palermo | Shoes: Frye x Anna Sui | Bag: Old Navy | Lips: Kylie Cosmetics | Sunglasses: Le Specs

I love collaborations. You usually get the best of both brands all wrapped up in the most amazing pieces. Today's look has a few collaborations with Banana Republic x Olivia Palermo and Frye x Anna Sui.

I have been obsessing over the Olivia Palermo collection since it launched. Each piece is perfect and will be a staple for me through Fall.

These boots though! I mean, it was such a find at Nordstrom Rack. A new store just opened in my neighborhood, and I just popped in after grabbing some books at Half Price next door. Best idea ever. I just want to lay around in these boots all day - every day. :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook