Romantic Long Shirt

6:00:00 AM








Top: Zara | Jeans: Gap | Earrings: Kendra Scott | Sunglasses: Hashtag Sunglasses

Y'all, I am so ready for fall weather and fall clothing. The Nordstrom Anniversary sale started this past Thursday, and there are so many yummy layering pieces. Gets a girl excited for that 60 degree weather! Check out my post here to see my favorites.

So until the weather kicks in, there are some great wear now pieces you can pick up. Zara has already launched their autumn/winter collection, and this long floral top had me from the start. I even bought it in two prints. :)

Zara also launched their City Lights collection. It is so good. I love they mixed patterns with a disco 70s vibe. Totally feeling it. My favorite looks below.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook