Neutral Plaids

6:38:00 PM






Top: Zara | Jeans: GAP | Shoes: Steve Madden (old, options here and here)

Happy belated Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a great time with family and/or friends. I spent the weekend with my family; drinking wine, eating way too many sweets, playing croquet, and of course doing a little antiquing. No trip to Waco is without hours spent at the Magnolia market and surrounding businesses. If you haven't tried their bakery yet - it is a must. I recommend the Lemon Lavender cupcake as a staple and for the holidays the Wonderland cupcake. Always a good time!

Today's photo shoot is courtesy of my sister. We obviously spent too much time with funny poses and joking around. The outtakes I will keep to myself. Haha! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook