#NSALE HITS

9:40:00 PM

Tomorrow marks one of my favorite times of year. The Nordstrom Anniversary sale begins, and it is the perfect time to grab fall pieces at great prices. Key items I always look for are boots and outerwear pieces. Last year for me was a big outerwear year based on need (aka really want). So this year I tuned into fun shoes and accessories.

Unfortunately some of the spectacular pieces are gone at this point, but below are items I either bought or were seriously coveting that are still available.

Happy Shopping!

WAYF Lace-up Shirtdress
Topshop Patchwork Sweater
Topshop Zip Pocket Coat
Steve Madden Over the Knee boot
Louise st Cie Jael Suede Bag
rag & bone Wide Brim Hat
FRAME Le High Flare Raw Jeans
Halogen Pleat Detail Skirt
Zella Cut it Out High Waisted Leggings
Love on a Hanger Thermal
Joie Raeka Faux Fur Collar Sweater
Equipment Leema Pocket Top
Halogen Noble Over the Knee Boot

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook