New Start

6:00:00 AM




 


Jumpsuit: ASOS (options here and here) | Shirt Jacket: F21 | Jewelry: Kendra Scott earrings, Kendra Scott ring (option here)

I am so excited to share my new blog layout with you. I've added some features on the header and on the side bar. Check out the following...
- My new About me page with some never before seen photos
- Places I like to shop which are featured in my outfit posts
- Other bloggers I follow and get inspired by. There is a lot out there, but these ladies are top tier

It is still a work in progress. Unfortunately I don't write code very well, so it has been a little bit of a frustrating undertaking. But there is still more to come and so far I am happy with the results. What do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook