Pajama Party

6:44:00 PM

Now this is a trend that is taking night to day wear to extremes. After a fashion preview on the runway, celebrities are usually the first you see sporting around in the most recent trends. Who better to try out things than the bold and beautiful. Well, I'm sure when they started stepping out in their pajamas your jaw dropped in a similar "WTF" stance as mine. Do I love it? Do I hate it? I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but I was definitely intrigued.






I am not one to always take trends to the reality of the runway. There is a portion of that meant to be inspiring and create a shock and awe from the fashion community. However, I do think there is a piece of this pajama trend that can be mimicked in the everyday person's wardrobe. I chose to pair a simple geometric silk pajama top with a tweed skirt and heels for a classic work look. It is understated yet understandable and wearable.





Top: JCrew | Skirt: JCrew | Shoes: GoJane | Jewelry: JCrew, Kenneth Cole watch, Banana Republic



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook